Curonian Spit National Park located on a narrow strip of land between the salty Baltic Sea and the freshwater Curonian bay. The northern borders of the park pass along the Russian-Lithuanian border. The natural uniqueness of the territory of the national park is that it is the largest sand mound in the world. The dune landscapes of the spit are distinguished by their exceptional beauty and aesthetic impact on humans and are a unique object for the development of ecological tourism. The Curonian Spit is a unique example of the harmonious coexistence of nature and man, distinguished by an abundance of natural and cultural values. It is a cultural landscape formed as a result of the interaction of the sea, wind and human activities and it continues to form.
The Kaliningrad Film Office is an official organisation for supporting production of Russian and foreign movies. The Kaliningrad Film Office assists in the coordination of shooting processes, the selection of locations, providing information about actors, placements of film crews, local film enterprises, and also offers other services.
The advantages of movie production in the Kaliningrad region:
• the availability of free electronic visas for foreign filmmakers to stay in the territory of KO up to 8 days;
• the unique geographical location (proximity to EU countries);
• the diversity of the natural landscape (sea landscapes, deciduous and coniferous forests, sand dunes, rivers and lakes, etc.);
• historical architectural property (medieval castles and cathedrals, fortifications, old estates, Soviet architecture, etc.);
• developed social and cultural infrastructure.
The objectives of the Film Office:
• creating comfortable conditions for cinematographers;
• increasing the production of content by providing assistance;
• increasing the economic effect of movie production for the region;
• promotion of the Kaliningrad region.
The Film Office Functions:
• "one-stop service" for filmmakers;
• consultation on the organization of shooting;
• coordination of shooting;
• consultation on participation in a rebate program.
Address: 236022 Kaliningrad oblast, Kaliningrad, Mira prospect 41-43
Representation of the Kaliningrad Film Office in Moscow - Eva-Maria Koka, tel .: +7 903 793 38 67
The Russky Bridge is a cable-stayed bridge in Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia. The bridge connects the Russky Island and the Muravyov-Amursky Peninsula sections of the city across the Eastern Bosphorus strait, and with a central span of 1,104 metres (3,622 feet) it is the longest cable-stayed bridge in the world. The Russky Bridge was originally built to serve the 2012 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation conference hosted at the Far Eastern Federal University campus on Russky Island. It was completed in July 2012 and opened by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, and on September 3, 2012, the bridge was officially given its name.
Assistance in organizing of film and TV shooting in Moscow.
All services are provided for free. The response time is usually no more than 3 working days
Address: 2/38 Pyatnitskaya St, building 1, 115035, Moscow, Russia
Phone: +7 495 951–94–20